The Riviera Inn is located in downtown Port Angeles at 535 E. Front St. on Hwy 101 W. We are within walking distance of the ferry to Victoria B.C. on the Olympic Peninsula, and just a stone's throw away from a spectacular view of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and a short drive to Hurricane Hill and Olympic National Park. For a scenic day drive you might want to check out the spectacular Hoh Rainforest, Sol Duc Falls, Lake Crescent, and many other attractions which give you nature at its best!
- Comfortable Accommodations - Our rooms are clean, family friendly and always at a great rate!
- Free Wireless Internet - Get connected 24/7.
- Easy access to Ferry - We're literally within two minutes from downtown Port Angeles and the Victoria B.C. Ferries.
- Great Mountain View - From the Riviera Inn Motel you can see the beautiful Olympic Mountains.
- Continental Breakfast Only Available May - September
For those with an active lifestyle we are within an hour of surfing, skiing and some of the most beautiful National Parks in the Northwest.